BOTD Spotlight: 10th Mountain Bourbon

As we continue our 30 Days of Bourbon Challenge, today’s featured bottle comes straight from the heart of the Rocky Mountains—10th Mountain Bourbon. If you want to mix up your bourbon lineup with a smooth, approachable pour that still brings depth and character, this is a perfect addition to your rotation.

Why 10th Mountain Bourbon?

10th Mountain Bourbon is more than just a bottle of whiskey—it's inspired by the soldiers of the 10th Mountain Division, a legendary alpine military unit. Distilled in the Colorado Rockies, this bourbon captures the spirit of adventure and ruggedness while maintaining a smooth, drinkable character that appeals to a wide range of bourbon enthusiasts.

Here’s what makes 10th Mountain Bourbon worth featuring:

  • Tasting Notes: On the nose, you’ll be greeted by inviting aromas of vanilla, caramel, and oak. The palate delivers a balanced blend of butterscotch, toasted nuts, and a hint of peppery spice. The finish is long, warm, and slightly sweet, with lingering notes of vanilla and toasted oak. It’s a bourbon that’s easy to sip but offers enough complexity to keep you coming back for more.
  • Crafted in the Rockies: 10th Mountain Bourbon is crafted with pure Rocky Mountain water, giving it a unique, crisp profile that stands out from other bourbons. It’s aged in new American oak barrels, which lend it a rich, woody backbone without overpowering the subtler flavors.
  • A Smooth Sipper: This is a great bourbon for both newcomers and seasoned drinkers alike. It’s approachable at 92 proof, offering enough warmth without overwhelming the palate. Whether you’re sipping it neat, on the rocks, or mixing it into your favorite cocktail, it’s versatile and enjoyable in any setting.

Add 10th Mountain Bourbon to Your 30 Days of Bourbon Challenge!

As you continue on your journey through the 30 Days of Bourbon Challenge, 10th Mountain Bourbon deserves a spot in your rotation. Its smooth, balanced profile makes it perfect for a range of bourbon lovers—whether you're just starting out or looking to expand your collection with a well-crafted, approachable bourbon.

Ready to take the plunge? Grab a bottle of 10th Mountain Bourbon, savor its mountain-inspired flavors, and mark it off your challenge list. Remember, the 30 Days of Bourbon Challenge is about broadening your bourbon horizons and discovering new favorites. This Colorado gem just might become one of yours.

Looking to join the fun? Head over to 30daysofbourbonchallenge.com for all the details and to track your progress. And don’t forget to share your tasting notes with us—we’d love to hear how 10th Mountain Bourbon is elevating your challenge experience!

Cheers to smooth pours and bold adventures! 🥃

Stay tuned for more bottle features as we continue exploring the diverse and exciting world of bourbon. Each day brings something new, and we’re thrilled to share the journey with you!